Y’all.

wood

and about 8 wood structures and a green metal shed we are going to call a barn

land

and almost 13 acres.

tree house

and a tree house.

I can’t wait to tell you everything.

Comments

1. Even though we don’t “know” you, this is the exact house we would have chosen for you and your family. We wish y’all the best life ever and many happy memories in your new home.

2. Time to bust out the chickens and the backyard cow, Nester (so you can have some nesting friends)!! Wow, the city girl goes to the country…couldn’t be happier for you and your family! I know I’m going to love reading about this new saga. :) Hugs, friend.

3. Margaret says:

Congratulations! Let the fun begin! It looks very nice!

4. Gracious!! I’m grinning ear to ear for you!!!! LOVE it! I’m so happy for you. I pray you and all your boys have many happy years there. ADORE.

5. This is fantastic! Congratulations! It looks wonderful and I can’t wait to hear and see more about it!This is exactly what I wish we could find around here! Have fun! Hugs, Leena

6. Oh I just knew when you said you had some exciting news it had to be this! SO excited to hear all about it. Over the moon for you and your nestlings! (Also I may or may not have squealed aloud).

7. Oh, your new house is dreamy! Nothing says “homeschool” like acreage and a place to keep critters. We have always wanted a home such as this! Congrats!

8. Exciting….congratulations. I can’t wait to hear/see more!

9. Heidi N. says:

Is it weird that I don’t personally know you but I burst into tears and prayer thanking God for his goodness to your family?

10. OMG, it’s perfect!! So so excited for you and your family. What a beautiful gift.

11. Congrats on the new house! It looks like there will be a lot of exploring on all that land. Can’t wait to hear about it all.

12. “The FARM”! Oh my GOODness!!!!! It’s like…everything amazing and wonderful! Oh, just absolutely lost for words, so excited and happy and grateful to God both with you and for you!!!!

13. WOW. What an absolute blessing! I’m so happy for you and can’t wait to see what amazing things you will do with it!

14. Congratulations! How cool is all that?

15. Whoop whoop!!! So exciting! That house is exactly like my dream farmhouse. Someday when my boys are grown I want a place in the country like that. I’m so thrilled to see your non tchotchkey dream come true! I rember that post! I can’t wait to read about the new adventure you and your family are on!

16. The kids are going to love you for the change! And I can’t wait to go inside, snoop, and join you on your journey! Wonderful news. Wishing you and yours a life full of happiness, fun and adventure. Hx

17. Oh my goodness! Are you so happy? Wishing you all many amazing memories there.

18. I’m so happy for you !! It will be exciting to go on this homes adventure with you :)

19. Screammmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    I love it.
    So happy for you.
    Looks like a keeper.

20. So very happy for you! Such a beautiful home…..for a beautiful family.

21. Oh happy day!!!! My heart smiles for you & your family! It’s perfect! Thee possibilities are endless :-). Wishing you much happiness, health, & love in abundance. Click your ruby red shoes 3 times. There’s “no place like home”. <3

22. Dear Nester,
    I know you don’t know me, but you seem like a long time friend to me :) I am so very happy and excited for you!

23. Congratulations! You’re going to love it!!!

24. Congratulations on your new home!! It’s beautiful!!

25. thrilled for y’all.
    can’t wait to see you make it yours.

26. I’ve followed you for a very long time…you have encouraged me in my decorating so much, now when I come to a glitch in a project I always think “What would the Nester do?” I’m so happy for you and your family, God is good, He’s even given you a tree house to decorate!
    Congrats!!!

27. Julia @ Cuckoo4Design says:

So exciting!I love it!
    Congratulations.

28. It’s amazing! Looks like YEARS of good projects ahead. Hope you are still in the area – I hope to meet you someday!

29. Danielle Myers says:

Would you think I was crazy if I admitted that I actually feared up while reading this?? Cause I did. Tears of JOY. I was introduced to your blog by The Conservationist Danielle Hanna, whose wares you put in one of your give-aways. We were besties living in Raleigh; I in a season of unemployment; she in a season of birthing her first child while her husband worked three jobs and was still underemployed. Thank you, 2008. We both learned so much from your honest, inspirational sharing. I was ( and still am) a renter, and am employed again but still make use of hot glue gun created drapes. She and Jason rented out their house here and moved halfway across the country where he could find a job that would support their family doing that which he loves. Between you and Sandy Coughlin, I learned how to open my teeny rented doors of imperfection to let this place be a sanctuary to dozens of women of all ages.

So yes. I cried when I read that your dream is happening. Because I so celebrate with you.

And I do it while listening to the new Civil Wars album. Because I’m “that girl” from Facebook, too. :)

You are valued, treasured and this is celebrated, oh friend I’ve never met but who has impacted me deeply!

30. I’m so excited for you! It has a porch! Squeee! Actually I’m a wee bit jealous too! You are going to have so much fun making it your home.

31. Gorgeous! Can’t see all that you do with it!

32. I am so happy for your family and your new home! And I am happy for us…as we will have the joy of watching you do your thing with each and every space! The property is amazing—and the porch—to die for!!!

33. Well done, well done my friend! The Grounds are lovely and so much potential! I am truly Happy for you and your family!

34. Karen Wilkerson says:

How exciting! It looks like the perfect place.Congrats

35. So excited for y’all. Congratulations. house, land, POND, tree house. Awesome blessing.

36. I am so happy for you, it will so much fun to watch the evolution. And you are so right, a house is so much more than a shelter, it is the backdrop to our lives. I still consider it an honor after 35 years in the industry that I get to be a part of all that happens in many of my client’s lives. Have fun creating the stage for your lives.

37. Oh, I’m so envious! You’re living my dream ;-) Good for you, and I can’t wait to see more as you make it your home.

38. So happy for you and your family! It looks like a great place to continue to raise your family. All the best!

39. Congrats!! Love it! And I hope you have decades of memory making happiness!

40. It is absolutely FABULOUS!

41. Love! Love! Love!!! Perfect for your sweet family.

42. Congratulations!!!! Your home is perfect! What State is it in please????
    Can’t wait till you post more photos

43. It’s beautiful! Congratulations :)

Love that porch.

44. Wrap! Around! Porch!! Enough said. Congratulations!!

45. Nester-

I’m so happy for your and your family! It looks perfect and I know you enjoy it for generations to come. :)

~Kim

46. Just ignore the my typing skills…lol!

47. How cool and exciting! Congrats

48. Stephanie O says:

Congrats! I love the house and land. Praying God will provide us sometimes similar late next year. Tryimg to be hopefully we can d ind it in our price range.

49. Wow! This is amazing. You guys def deserve this! Wishing you and the family happiness and peace in your new home!
    Looking forward to your creative projects and inspiring ideas!

50. Oooooooh, Nester, my heart is so happy to come over to check in on you and see that your dream has come into reality! I have been following your journey for several years and we, too, are working toward becoming debt free. I have enjoyed seeing you embrace the season you are in, but I always hoped you would get to buy your own piece of paradise someday and how good is God??? I cannot wait to see how your new place grows and evolves. So happy for you!!